You can group courses into categories or learning paths.
For example, you may have several courses to train a receptionist, or perhaps a group of courses that fall under the category of finance. These can be grouped together or laid out in a sequence.
- Click Categories
- Click Make a New Category
- Fill out Category name
- Choose the sequence of the category to show on the student dashboard
- Check Is Learning Path if you want the courses in this category to be shown in exact order
- Fill out a summary for your learning path
- Choose the courses to include. (If you have checked Is Learning Path, you can drag and drop the courses into the sequence you want.)
- Upload a display image
- Create to save
Once you have made your categories, this is how it will look on the student's dashboard under Paths (which are your categories) and Courses.